Lagu Akon Smack That

Smack that all on the floor Smack itu semua di lantai Smack that give me some more Smack yang memberi saya lagi Smack that till you get sore Smack itu sampai kamu sakit Smack that oh-oooh. Akon Slim Shady I see the one because she be that lady.


Pin On Music

Louis to a Muslim family.

. The song has a music video too which is a short clip remake. Right Now Na Na Na Album. GsSavero Selasa 14 Agustus 2012.

Lirik lagu Look at me now. Shady Convict Upfront Akon Slim Shady I see the one because she be that lady. Disclaimer Aplikasi ini dibuat oleh fans dengan tujuan nostalgia dan hiburan segala macam isi konten aplikasi ini adalah hasil pencarian di situs web.

I feel you creeping I can see it from my shadow Wanna jump up in my Lamborghini Gallardo Maybe go to my place and just kick it like TaeBo And possibly bend you over look back and watch me Chorus 2x Smack that all on the floor Smack that give me some more Smack that til you get sore. The subsequent release by Akon Konvicted 2006 was considered one of the best releases of the year. The following tracks will sound good when mixed with Akon Eminem Smack That because they have similar tempos adjacent Camelot values and complementary styles.

I feel you creeping I can see it from my shadow Wanna jump up in my Lamborghini Gallardo Maybe go to my place and just kick it like Taboe and possibly bend you over look back and watch me Chorus 2X Smack that all on the floor Smack that give me some more Smack that till you get. The singer wrote all but one tracks from the album. Smack that is the first single of Akons second studio album Konvicted.

Smack itu semua di lantai. Akon Slim Shady I see the one cause she be that lady. Upfront style ready to attack now.

He was born and brought up in Senegal West Africa. Smack that till you get sore. Upfront style ready to attack now Gaya dimuka siap diserang sekarang pull in the parking lot slow with the lac down.

Semua lagu-lagu di dalam album-album milik AKON dapat anda dengarkan secara gratis melalui aplikasi ini. Smack that all on the floor. Download daftar kumpulan musik lagu akon MP3 dan Video MP4 bisa kamu temukan disini kumpulan lirik lagu akon Terbaru Dapatkan semua info link yang berkaitan dengan akon download mudah dan gratis di PlanetLagu.

He was born on 16th April 1973 in St. Lirik lagu Akon feat Eminem - smack that. Akon lived a life full of hardships during his childhood.

Eminem Akon Shady Konvict Upfront Akon Slim Shady I see the one because she be that lady. I feel you creeping I can see it from my shadow Wanna jump up in my Lamborghini Gallardo Maybe go to my place and just kick it like TaeBo. - Smack That dan masih banyak lagi lagu-lagu milik AKON yang terdapat di aplikasi ini.

Smack That feat Eminem Album. Smack yang memberi saya lagi. Liric Lagu Smack tahtEminem Ft akon.

Daftar 10 Lagu Akon Terbaik 1. Akon - Smack That ini merupakan lagu yang lucu menurut sayamungkin menurut sobat 67 berbedaCerita dilagu ini berawal dari kehidupan di penjara seperti orang gila yang bernyanyi-nyanyi serta mendengarkan lagu dan didatangi oleh temanya dan ia dilempari foto perempuansetelah dia tau-tau dikeluar dari penjara dan memakai baju bagus dan pergi. Smack that give me some more.

Aliaume Damala Badara Akon Thiam mononymously as Akon is a Senegalese-American singer songwriter record producer entrepreneur philanthropist and actor from New Jersey. He got some of his friends involved in the session for this record. Recommendations for Harmonic Mixing.

I wanna make love right now na na I wanna make love right now na na Wish we never broke up right now na na We need to link up right now na na I cant lie I miss you much Watching everyday that goes by I miss you much Til I get you back Im gonna try yes I miss you much Cause you are the apple of my eye girl I miss you much I. Chris Brown I dont see how you can hate from outside of the club You cant even get in Hahaha leggo Verse 1. Smack itu sampai kamu sakit.

I feel you creeping on I can see from my shadow Wanna jump up in my Lamborghini Gallardo Maybe go to my place and just kick it like tabo and posibbly bend you over look back and watch me Chorus 2X Smack that all on the floor Smack that give me some more Smack that. Beautiful feat Colby ODonis Kardinal Offishall Album. The song was released on September 26 2006.

One of the compositions Smack.


Akon Smack That Instrumental Youtube


Akon Ft Eminem Smack That Youtube


Akon Eminem Smack That Lyrics Youtube

No comments for "Lagu Akon Smack That"